12:57 PM

OCDetails now takes credit cards on location!

Posted by Anthony

I've been accepting Paypal payments for years with my detailing, but now you will also have the option to swipe your credit card on the spot without needing to touch a computer! Using a fantastic app called Square I can swipe your card directly from my phone or iPad and you will be good to go. This costs you nothing. As usual I will absorb any fee as part of the cost of doing business. The best part is that you will get the valuable points on whichever credit card you choose to use. I know I would be lost without my AMEX points and the benefits it gives me.

OCDetails currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards as well as Paypal, cash, and checks. My goal is just to make it all as easy for you as possible, so however you decide to settle your bill is perfectly fine with me. I appreciate your business and look forward to your repeat business and referrals. :)

0 comments: