10:19 AM

Thumbtack

Posted by Anthony

Obsessive Compulsive Detailing

I'm on Thumbtack now! Do you ever use that service? I've found it is a great way to find local tradesmen who can do for you that which you either don't have the time or skill for yourself.

There are a lot of detailers out there who are not very good at what they do. Plain and simple. I've spent over a decade making a name for myself in this area with my client circles and I know I'm a cut above the rest. Most guys look at it as a job that they have to go to. I look at it as a passion that I love to do! This isn't work for me and I love the opportunity I've had to work on some of the cars I've been able to work on. You can see some examples of that in the slide show below. I love what Thumbtack is providing to an industry like mine where people can look for competent and skilled laborers to provide unique and valuable services. Hopefully I'll be selected one or two times and increase my client base even further!

6 comments:

Edward said...

Your blog is a great one.

mobile detailing poway
mobile car wash san diego

Unknown said...

Absolutely exceptional, brilliant stuff, I am much pleased while reading this. MinneapolisCarDetailing

Unknown said...

Great post. I found very useful info from this post. Thank you very much. furniture cleaning geelong
windows cleaning geelong

John Adam said...

any cheap and easy way to fix paint chips on my blue car?
Detailing Dynamics Episode 1

Jhon Marshal said...

Thanks for the information and links you shared this is so should be a useful and quite informative!
propane york pa

Jhon Marshal said...

Thanks for the information and links you shared this is so should be a useful and quite informative!
Diesel Fuel Treatments