1:03 PM

First OCDetails WebCast Soon!!

Posted by Anthony

Keep your eyes peeled for the first OCDetails WebCast of a full detail. This will be broadcast from my garage live on this blog. The date is not yet determined due to the weather not playing nicely, but it will happen! Full detail from top to bottom including a full writeup after the detail with pictures. If you are able to watch it live, then that is great. If you want to wait and read the article afterwards, then that works too. For anybody who has ever wanted to know how long it actually takes, this is a good way to find out. I'm looking forward to it and if there is any way for me to save the webcast for future reference, then I will. I'm just not sure how much space it would take and how I would replay it, but I'm looking into it.

0 comments: